This section will cover the basics of nutrition! You will also find out how to make a nutrition plan yourself. Another subject I will cover in this section is supplements. But first of all, I will give you some basic tips to eat healthy. This is for those who want to lose weight and eat healthy without calculating with calories.
- Tip 1) Drink a lot of water: This will fill you up (especially if you eat plenty of fibres) and hydrate you properly which will take care of common problems like headaches. It will also help you to stop you from being hungry.
- Tip 2) Eat more, smaller meals instead of a couple of big ones. Spread the calories that you eat each day in 4-8 (6 would be best) equal or almost equal meals.
- Tip 3) Eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes. All of these contain vitamins, minerals, fibres, carbohydrates (also known as Carbs) and other useful nutrients
- Tip 4) Learn how to read nutrition labels. Being able to read nutrition labels is a helpful skill. You can learn more about this in the article ‘Read that label!’
- Tip 5) Eat more protein, complex carbohydrates & fibres. Fats are fine too, don’t be afraid of them! Stay away from saturated fats, simple sugars and too much junkfood!
These are general guidelines! I am not responsible for any problems you might get while following my advice. It is up to you to decide whether or not you should use it.